Investing in audio resources is a great way to go to boost home, or distance learning.
- Best YouTube video is Feldenkrais Moments:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oGCG9aXkvo
- Australia has a lively assocation with videos and articles: www.feldenkrais.org.au
- Best Australian cds to buy are by David Hall: www.bodylogic.net.au
- Good introductory Feldenkrais videos and articles: www.feldenkrais.co.uk
- Articles by Larry Goldfarb, foremost intellectual writer on Feldenkrais. Start with Felden-what? www.mindinmotion-online.com
- Videos, articles and CDs by dynamic colleague Scott Clark. The CDs have an unusual format of offering short sequences of a few minutes each, which is very user-friendly www.feldenkraislondon.com
- Premier USA-based online shop for Feldenkrais materials, including books by Moshe Feldenkrais, CDs by Moshe as well as several practitioners: www.feldenkraisresources.com
- Elizabeth Beringer’s CDs are recommended, also senior trainer Ruthy Alon’s, if you like her flowing, natural movement style. Watch Ruthy’s Movement Nature Meant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpJeOkgfzw
- Watch the The Movement of Attention video drawing on Zen practice, and his CDs are tranquil and lovely: www.russelldelman.com
- Easy downloadable lessons to do at home, suitable for beginners: www.feldenkraisathome.com
- Ralph Strauch’s Low Stress Computing downloadable from his website is a must, as is his article The Somatic Dimensions of Emotional Healing: www.somatic.com
- Feldenkrais applied to animals, Linda Tellington-Jones: www.ttouch.com
- Frank Wildman, USA, is the healthy ageing Feldenkrais expert; books, dvds are available: www.changeyouragenetwork.com
- “Busy Person’s Guide to Easier Movement” by Frank Wildman is the best book with easy to use, effective Feldenkrais exercises. Look out also for his Change Your Age book.
- Moshe Feldenkrais wrote a number of books, the classic is "Awareness through Movement", Penguin 1972 where he sets out his work, in some classic lessons. Not easy to use, but valuable to understand his thinking.
- “The Brain’s Way of Healing: Remarkable Discoveries and Recoveries from the Frontiers of Neuroplasticity” 2015 by Neurologist Dr Norman Doidge has two remarkable chapters on the Feldenkrais Method.